Email Marketing Executive - United Kingdom
Vacancy for: Email Marketing Executive
Based: Brighton, UK or Cape Town, South Africa
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad is the world’s largest international volunteering and internship organisation. We’ve been running for over 25 years and have sent over 100,00 people on projects throughout the world.
We don’t just talk about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Executive to take the lead on our email marketing campaigns. You will support the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver successful email campaigns, increasing Project Abroad’s presence that supports sales and engagement requirements.
Your main duty will be to drive the on-going development and improvements of our email marketing strategy, ensuring user journeys are seamless, new technologies are leveraged and conversion is optimised.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for managing all the email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities across all products:
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Manages email campaigns and communicating our brands through email marketing
- Performs analysis of current email marketing campaigns and maks recommendations for improvement
- Manages trigger email campaigns throughout the customer's lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carries out segmentation of the database and implements remarketing strategies
- Administers A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- Be based in the Brighton area in the UK, or Cape Town, South Africa
- Be eligible to work in the UK or South Africa
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in an email marketing role or similar
- Have excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Be a creative thinker
- Have an understanding of HTML and CSS
- Have strong Google Analytics and Excel knowledge
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures
Are you interested?
Please send us:
• A one-page cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role
• A one-page CV highlighting the experience and qualifications relevant for this role