Project Expert Bilingual - United Kingdom
Vacancy for: Project Expert (Bilingual)
Based: Brighton, UK
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad is the world’s largest international volunteering and internship organisation. We’ve been running for over 25 years and have sent over 100,000 people on projects throughout the world.
We don’t just talk about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We are looking for individuals with a successful track record in sales to grow our team in the UK. The main purpose of the role is to assist potential customers from several European markets through our sales process and help them select the best option for their experience abroad. The ideal candidates should be passionate about travel and cultural exchange and looking to work in a vibrant, multicultural team. Whilst this sales role will be predominately looking after our UK customers, European language skills will be hugely beneficial as we do have customers from all over Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing relationships with prospects and their families to advise on products
- Find out the needs, desires and motivations of prospects and match them to the most suitable product
- Proactively follow-up of prospects through telephone calls and email
- Attend regular training to have up-to-date information about products
- Occasionally required to take part in familiarisation visits to new or current destinations
- Be based in the Brighton area (UK)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a native speaker of a European language and fully fluent in English
- Have excellent writing skills and a professional telephone manner are essential
- Have experience working in sales (preferred)
- Have experience travelling or living abroad in a developing country
- Be empathetic and able to establish a connection with people of all ages
- Be energetic and have a thirst for travelling
This is a permanent position, subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Are you interested?
Please send us:
- A one-page cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role
- A one-page CV highlighting the experience and qualifications relevant for this role