Vacancy for: Volunteer Coordinator
Based: Krabi, Thailand
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Our fundamental mission is to provide support to critical areas and promote a cultural exchange that will benefit both our volunteers and the communities in which they work. We’re looking for a flexible, dynamic, and motivated person to coordinate operations and logistics associated with the volunteers’ daily routines on the Conservation Project in Krabi. The Volunteer Coordinator is in charge of supervising the volunteers, meeting their daily needs and organising field activities.
- Train volunteers in cultural awareness and project activities.
- Participate in Leading scientific surveys.
- Take care of project and office administration.
- Assist the Project Manager with all aspects of the project.
- Organise community outreach programs.
- Do airport Pick-ups.
- Conduct base camp induction and local area orientation.
- Organize Cultural workshops including Community Awareness Workshop.
- Organize monthly Community Day.
- Assist and oversee the conservation projects logistics.
- Organize bi-monthly Education and Awareness days.
- Conduct, collect, scan and send feedback forms.
- Update software periodically.
- Act as financial controller.
- Good level of written and spoken English and Thai (TOEIC 550+).
- Proven experience in organising and leading people.
- Scientific/research/salvage/dive experience would be an asset.
- Experience of working with NGOs/volunteers/young people with multicultural environment.
- Familiarity with field operation logistics and administration.
You will be under a temporary contract. An offer of employment depends on a personal interview and satisfactory references.
To apply: click on the apply button and upload a CV and a cover letter. Do not send applications by email.