Jobs with Projects Abroad
Projects Abroad employs over 700 staff in our destinations around the world. Staff take on a variety of roles which include positions as specific Project Supervisors, for example on Teaching, Care, Sports or Conservation projects, or may work as Volunteer Advisors, briefing volunteers by email and Skype before their arrival in country, or most commonly working as Volunteer Coordinators, supporting the volunteers in country.
We also employ many staff in our Recruitment Offices from Adelaide to Toronto. In fact, many of our staff in these offices have worked for Projects Abroad overseas in the past.
Current vacancies will be listed here:
- Ambassador - Singapore
- Conservation Field Coordinator - Nepal
- Global Payroll Controller
- Program Advisor - USA
- Programme Advisor - Hong Kong and Korea
- Public Health Project Coordinator - Cambodia
- Public Health Project Coordinator (Temporary)
- Regional Sales Director - Asia
- Sales Director - United Kingdom